About Me

My photo
A southern California girl, transplanted into New York City.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Work-Life Balance?

Work-life balance is something I fully believe in.

This last week I have felt incredibly busy and overwhelmed so I got a manicure on Thursday and went out for drinks at a lounge on Saturday with TimLoc and cousins.  This was fun, but two drinks proved to be pretty powerful.  I was dizzy for quite a while and very chatty.  Anyway, after a partying night, I had to wake up at 9am for a 10am brunch...crazy.  I don't know who's capable of these things......

Anyway, after brunch and a little more hanging out, I had to go back to the work side of life and do some reading.  It was very difficult.  I went to Starbucks and attempted to read an article.  I think I read every sentence at least 3 times and still couldn't understand much of anything.

So, back to the life side of things and I'm home blogging (I apologize for the lack of structure and flow in this post - my brain is still sort of off) and watching Arrested Development (one of the best television shows to grace the airwaves).  Teehee!

Thanks for reading,
- SA

No comments:

Post a Comment